CANVAS is open for any institution that is interested in helping to pursue value-sensitive cybersecurity and who wants to contribute to the discussion. Alliance-construction will be both top-down and bottom-up. The top-down process executed by CANVAS will pursue as follows:
- In a first step, the consortium partners will approach institutions and organizations to which they already have established contacts.
- In a second step, we will approach representatives of selected former or running EU projects that have or do generate insights into the cybersecurity problem.
- In a third step, we will identify “missing gaps” and we will search for additional partners for closing these gaps.
By “bottom-up” we refer to the possibility that any institution or individual person who learns about the activities of CANVAS can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and apply for becoming a member of the CANVAS alliance.
Benefits for Becoming Involved
CANVAS alliance partners will…
- Receive a quarterly newsletter updating them on any activities (research, conferences etc.) that relate to value-sensitive cybersecurity.
- Be invited to workshops and other events organized by CANVAS
- Can ask for the possibility to contribute to the CANVAS Deliverables, in particular to the MOOC. Read more »
- Can provide input to the agenda-setting process on how the European Commission should in future tackle the issue of value-driven cybersecurity
In the course of developing the CANVAS Alliance, we will explore further possibilities for community construction.
Sign up for CANVAS News
You can subscribe to the newsletter via e-mail or obtain it via RSS.